The last video we did showed you how to add a Mail Group or Mass Forward on an email account in Plesk 11. Today we’ll look at how to disable this action and remove the mass forward or mail group from your email account.
This video will teach you how to setup a mass forwarding or Mail Group within the Plesk 11 hosting environment. This is very similar to Plesk 10, but very different than Plesk 9 and before.
Although it is pretty straight forward, you can still connect with us on twitter if you have any questions.
This video will show you how to remove a redirecting email address that you setup in Plesk 11. If you setup an email account to redirect or forward – this video will show you how to disable that forwarding or redirect.
Unlike Plesk 9 and prior, Plesk 11 does not use the same terminology for setting up an email redirect. This video will show you how to redirect an email account from within the Plesk 11 control panel.
This video will show you how to remove an auto reply or out of office reply that you previously setup in your Plesk 11 control panel. It’s very unprofessional to have an auto responder happening after the date it mentions in the email so make sure you have it removed.
This demo video will show you how to enable or add an auto reply or out of office reply from within the Plesk 11 control panel. These auto replies are great if you are going away on vacation or will simply be unable to check your email for an extended period of time.
Today’s video we will be showing you how to remove an email alias that you have previously created within Plesk 11. If you created the wrong alias, or perhaps you are receiving some spam to one of your aliases, you can easily remove it off your account using the Plesk 11 control panel.
If you have any questions about the above video, you can ask us on Twitter, and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Have you upgraded to Plesk 11 and are wondering how to add an email alias to your existing email account or address? It’s very straight forward and simple, and is almost exactly the same as it was in Plesk 10. Follow along with the video below to add an email alias in Plesk 11.
If you have a question about this video please follow us on twitter and let us know – we’re happy to help.
This video will show you how to delete or remove an email account and email address that you previously added in Plesk 11. Make sure that you backup any messages that you want to save before removing as this will completely delete everything from the server.
Don’t hesitate to connect with us on Twitter if you have any questions.
Today’s demonstration video will show you how to add an email account and an email address from within the new Plesk 11 hosting control panel. If your hosting server is running Plesk 11 this will show you how to create an email account for your domain name:
- Installing Redmine + MySQL on CentOS 5 November 26, 2009
- Installing qmail on a Linux server March 6, 2009
- Streaming to WMP and RealPlayer September 9, 2008
- Adding a domain to Plesk April 24, 2009
- Implement domainkeys into QMail March 6, 2009
- How to Remove or Disable a Mail Group or Mass Forward in Plesk 11 October 30, 2012
- How to Add a Mail Group in Plesk 11 (Mass Forwarding) October 29, 2012
- Removing an Email Redirect In Plesk 11 October 22, 2012
- Adding an Email Redirect With Plesk 11 October 15, 2012
- Disabling an Auto Reply or Out Of Office Reply in Plesk 11 October 11, 2012
- Harley Sabir: great article. thanks for sharing!...
- Twitter WordPress: Thank you, great job! This was what I needed....
- suchmaschine: Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wedne...
- Web master: Thanks your site helped me build my Mail server. ...
- veter: Subversion is the system package not related to re...
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @b2netsolutions on Twitter